Paper details:Assignment 2
1. Run a simple tabulation (frequencies) on the following variables from the HMO data set:
• V01 to V05, V48, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D7, D8.
• Include all descriptive statistics where appropriate.
2. Recode age (D2) into three categories:
• Under 35 years (group 1)
• 35-54 years (group 2)
• 55 and over (group 3)
Run a tabulation of the recoded age variable.
3. Summate (add) the following variables to create a new variable (column) and call it “CostBenefit”:
• (V06 + V26 + V28 + V37) divided by 4
• Calculate the mean of the new variable and include in report
4. Use Compare Means to find the means of COB, ACC and QOC by Race.
Create a PowerPoint presentation to present your results. Key is to write managerial and not technical, i.e., assume you’re presenting to an audience without any knowledge of statistics. Attach the SPSS output as appendix.