Order DescriptionThis is an individual assessment.
In a group of no more than 4 members you need to select one of the following courses available from UWBS
• MSc Marketing
• MSc International Business
• MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Using the course that you selected in assessment 1 – (MSc International Business) you have now to write a strategic market entry plan to launch the UWBS and the course in to the selected market – (China).
Your plan needs to cover the following areas
• Market entry- what is the market entry strategy that would be most appropriate for the organisation or product in the international market. Justify this selection.
• Marketing mix-adaptation or standardisation of each element and what would the specific changes, if any, be
• Suggested organisation structure for managing the international operations and justify why this is the most appropriate
• Give a critical review of how logistics around student support and guidance would play a large part in the success or otherwise of this course launch.
You should use recognised strategic international marketing models or frameworks as far as possible to present your information.
This is an individual piece of work.