Assignment Instructions and Requirements
1. Print a hard copy of the two assigned insights (see next pages).
2. Complete the self-assessment questions in the manner directed, and follow the instructions given for scoring the assessment. IMPORTANT save the completed insight for submission with Part B.
3. Reflect (this means take time to really think refer to graphic How to Reflect in Individual Project assignment). Specifically reflect upon your score , the interpretation, and what this tells you about yourself as it relates to leadership.
4. Write a short (at least one full page but not less than half a page) summary of your reflections, following the formatting requirements stated below.
a) Title – centered, 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold font, name of assignment (as listed on class schedule unless otherwise noted) followed by your name.
b) Score left margin aligned heading Insight Score in 12 pt. Times New Roman font identify and list your total Apprehension score and your total Listening score.
c) Content left margin aligned, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double line spacing a summary of your reflections regarding what this tells you about you and your leadership abilities.
5. Submit only the reflective summary to the respective D2L drop box before the stated due date and time. Late submissions (more than 3 calendar days) will receive no credit (0 points)
The following criteria will be used for evaluation:
Insight Score (1 point)
Reported score as instructed (0 points)
No score reported
Reflective Summary (3 points)
A clearly written, insightful reflective summary of the assessment.
Met expectations (2 points)
Summarized results but is not reflective or insightful
Fell short of expectations (1 point)
Went through the motions wrote something but is not related to
Professionalism (2 points)
Followed directions, no formatting errors, no writing errors (1 point)
Followed directions and less than 3 formatting and/or writing errors (0 points)
Did not follow directions or formatting requirements and/or more than 2 writing errors
Timeliness (penalty -2 points) Submitted after the due time but within 24 hrs