A 3300 word essay exploring contemporary philosophies, models and frameworks that underpin the care planning process for the selected service user the student has identified in summative assessment 1.
The student will:
1. Critically explore contemporary philosophies, models or frameworks applied in the construction of care plans (L.O 1)
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the key principles and processes of care planning and apply these to the selected service user (L.O.3.4)
3. Consider key factors that influence the delivery of care for the selected service user (L.O. 2)
4. Provide a thorough underpinning of the discussion through the use of related theory (L.O.1. 3. 4)
5. Presentation, structure, grammar and referencing consistent with level 5 academic study.
I would like this essay to be written on a service user who has paranoid schizophrenia and engaged in substance misused. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information.