Analyze and evaluate the argument presented by the authors. Did they successfully build the argument as to why readers should care about their research question Order Description
Post the persistent link to the research article you located (SEE ATTACHED).
For this discussion on literature reviews, use the article you located for this unit’s studies and the outline below of the literature review from your Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches text, page 47, and create an outline of the literature review presented in the article.
Analyze and evaluate the argument presented by the authors. Did they successfully build the argument as to why readers should care about their research question
1. Introduce the review by telling the reader about the sections included in it.
2. Review Topic 1, which addresses the scholarly literature about the independent variable or variables. Address only the literature about the independent variable.
3. Review Topic 2, which addresses the scholarly literature about the dependent variable or variables. With multiple dependent variables, write subsections about each variable or focus on a single one. Address only the literature about the dependent variable.
4. Review Topic 3, which includes the scholarly literature that relates the independent variable(s) to the dependent variable(s). This section should contain studies that are extremely close in topic to the proposed study.
5. Provide a summary that highlights the most important studies, captures themes, suggests why more research is needed on the topic, and advances how the proposed study will fill this need. (p. 47)
Creswell, J.W. (2014). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.